After about three months the official announcement is now available the first beta of 2.0 Sync Wi-Fi, application available on Cydia that lets you synchronize your iPhone with iTunes via Wi-Fi. What’s new? Check below:
- The fix several bugs in previous version
- Native support for iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone 4 fourth generation;
- Greater stability and speed.
- Seamless integration with iTunes
Missing in this first beta, promises feature that allows you to synchronize your iPhone even through 3G connection. Wi-Fi Sync is not compatible with iPhone 2G with firmware prior to 4.0.
To install this beta version (with all the risks related to a version not yet final), you must follow these steps:
1. Uninstall any client for the Mac that you have on your computer, using the appropriate uninstaller (link)
2. Install WiFi Sync 2.0 diabetes, found on Cydia by adding the following source:
3. Install the new client for Mac (link) and move it to the Applications folder. Recall that to enable synchronization Wi-Fi is necessary to start the client first and then iTunes.
Wi-Fi Sync 1.1 is now available in Cydia Store at a price of $ 9.99 .